JOURMAJR Archives

October 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:53:32 -0400
Journalism majors:

        A Cincinnati TV station is interested in two or three interns for
next semester to work with its investigative team in doing in-depth
stories. The interns are going to be put to work doing research for long
pieces. This will not be easy work. Students can work as many hours as they
can give, but we'd like to see someone give at least 10 hours a week in
order to get college credit. This is a no-pay internship. This is not for
the faint of heart and you need prior internship experience
        . Applicants need to contact Kevin Smith at [log in to unmask] to
set up an interview. Bring a resume and work samples. I'd like to finish
the screening process before Thanksgiving.
        I will forward my recommendations to the station and they will
interview before making a decision.