JOURMAJR Archives

September 2009

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:23:37 -0400
Hello!

Just a note to say that the journalism office will be staffed for
fewer hours than normal tomorrow (Tuesday) and Thursday.

The door may be or may not be open, and the only hours you can be sure
to find someone there will be from 2-4 p.m.

If you have any questions or problems that require immediate attention
on those days, feel free to call me on my cell phone and I'll get back
to you ASAP.

Cheryl
-----
Cheryl Gibbs