JOURMAJR Archives

February 2001

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:04:28 -0800
Dear all,
The inexpensive student dorm housing for this conference is in short
supply. If anyone is interested, please make plans soon to attend.
I am thinking of attending, and if people are interested in
car-pooling, we should make plans ASAP. Let me know!
Judi Hetrick
9.5271
Bachelor 360

IRE REPORTING CONFERENCE