JOURMAJR Archives

September 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jenna Sauber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:55:43 -0400
I heard about this opening at the Columbus Dispatch: skim through for the
details. The editor and her information is below, contact her if you're
interested.

-Jenna Sauber

 One of our City Desk reporters is going to be a Kiplinger fellow, and we
are looking for someone to fill in for her. I'm not sure how long the
period will be at this point. It could be as short as 10 weeks or as long
as 6 months. It would pay like the internship you recently completed --
$450 a week -- and does not have health benefits. It does not have the
potential to be a full-time job, as we expect that the reporter will
return when she completes the fellowship. The job would cover a range of
news and would generally be 9-5 weekdays, although there might be a few
weekends and nights. The reporter who is taking the fellowship covers
courts and justice issues, but we plan to use the rest of the justice
team to pick up those stories. Feel free to send me any more questions
you might have. Carol

Carol Ann Lease
City Editor
614-461-5097 (phone)