JOURMAJR Archives

December 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:08:28 -0500
We are glad to greet you on our site, we've opened recently, but we can offer you stolen data about credit cards of Europe and USA inhabitants and also of Asian countries. Here and just here you'll be able to find out all about your boss, how much does he earn, his SSN and a lot of other info. We accept orders for DDOS-attacks of any servers and also we offer spam-services. Visit us today and probably tomorrow you'll be a real hacker and will receive a respect of your contemporaries.
You can also make an order by the phone:
+1-404-230-9150