JOURMAJR Archives

September 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Katie Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:00:24 -0400
I'm sending this out again since school has started and there's a good
chance many of you didn't see my post in the summer.

For those of you already on my list, I'll be E-mailing you again soon.

Miami's Hamilton campus is attempting to start a student newspaper,
which
will begin publication in the fall.  Before we can go any further in
this
process we need students to fill various positions on the staff, along
with a name for the newspaper itself (faculty and staff may submit
suggestions for a name as well).  After we receive the necessary
approval
we will need reporters for various sections of the paper.  At that point
the listservs will again be contacted [edit: that's why I'm sending this
out again now] and fliers will be put up around
the Hamilton campus.  If you are interested in helping out, please
E-mail
me at [log in to unmask] (do NOT click "reply to all" and double-check
the "to" header before sending a reply) and include "MUH newspaper" in
the subject line.  Thank you very much for your time.

Katie Whalen