JOURMAJR Archives

January 2009

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patti Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:07:38 -0500
Students: If you have been assigned to attend the Feb. 9 Dana Priest speech
but have a conflict at 4 p.m., I have some spots open at a 2 p.m.
small-group Q&A with her in the Bachelor Reading Room. Please let me know if
you would like a spot. -- PGN

Patricia Gallagher Newberry
Lecturer and Coordinator of Special Events and Internships
Journalism Program
Miami University
513.529.5893