JOURMAJR Archives

April 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sacha Bellman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:00:11 -0400
This is a paid internship possibility for anyone without plans this summer
in Cincinnati. It would work for anyone who is proficient in InDesign,
photoshop, etc. See job description attached below.

From Laura Hobbs with Cincinnati Financial:
This is a summer (paid) internship in the company's Printing
Department. I'm attaching the job summary -- this
might be a good position for someone interested in the
production side. Somebody who works as a free-lancer
or night sports stringer might be able to earn a
little extra money using this as a "day job." There's
also the possibility of this position continuing as a
co-op during the school year.

Have candidates e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Sacha DeVroomen Bellman
Adviser of The Miami Student
Visiting Instructor
Miami University