JOURMAJR Archives

February 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:19:41 -0500
Dear Miami University Professors and Faculty,

>I wanted to share with you a great opportunity for your students. A
Random House representative will be speaking to current Miami
>University students on Wednesday, February 22nd (in room 108 in
>Presser Hall at 5pm) about the many opportunities available at
>Random House.
>
>We are continually searching for summer interns and soon to be or  recent
graduates to fill a very wide variety of positions in such  departments
like editorial, marketing, publicity, sales, finance,  IT, HR,
art/design, publishing operations and rights, just to name a  few.