JOURMAJR Archives

March 2010

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly, Lauren" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly, Lauren
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:20:55 -0400
Hey journalism majors,

Up Magazine, Miami's fashion and culture publication, is looking for students interested in being a part of its creative team. We need writers, photographers, stylists, page designers, bloggers, and marketing team members. If you're dedicated, self-motivated, and enthusiastic about self-expression, whether it's through fashion or something else, please apply!

For more information about us and what we're looking for, come to our information session on Tuesday, March 30 at 7 PM in PSYC ý131! There will be food...

Applications are due April 15. The application is attached.

Thanks,
Up Magazine
upfashionmagazine.com
upfashionmagazine.com/blog/