JOURMAJR Archives

April 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:32:36 -0500
Students,

I have two independent study opportunities for consideration.

Each of these are for students who:

* Have a 3.2 GPA or higher.
* Have had me in class prior to the start of the IS.
* will be in or around the Oxford area at least part of the summer and all
fall semester. Each of these will need to be started in the summer -- but
can not be completed in the summer. For that reason, the 3 credits would be
listed on your fall schedule.

One IS focuses on webpage design and maintenance via Dreamweaver and Network
Solutions. The subject is human trafficking.

The second IS focuses on research related to the unpublished memoirs of
Edmund Stevens, who won the Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting in
1950.

If you are interested in either of these,  DO NOT RESPOND TO THE ENTIRE
LISTSERV.

Email me at [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

Cheryl Heckler