JOURMAJR Archives

September 2005

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:20:42 -0400
<snip forwarding info>

>Good Afternoon,
>
>My name is Susan Monnin and I work for Making It Count, a division  of
Monster. We are currently looking for a intern to work in our  Marketing
Department who will help write and edit the scripts for  the
presentations we give to high schools and colleges.

>I have attached the job description, along with a brief description
about Making It Count.

>If you know of any student who may be interested in this position  for
the fall quarter, please have them contact me ASAP.

>My contact information is:
>
>Susan Monnin
>607 Redna Terrace, Suite 600
>Cincinnati, OH 45215
>513-772-1188

NOTICE:
>The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Monster Worldwide, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or
affiliated companies for the use of the named individual or entity  to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended for
>transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than  the
named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the  named
addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this  electronic
mail transmission. If you have received this electronic  transmission in
error, please delete it without copying or
>forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email.  (FE1)
<snip>