JOURMAJR Archives

January 2009

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly, Lauren" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly, Lauren
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:23:04 -0500
Hey everyone,

My name is Lauren Kelly and I started a magazine last semester with a friend, Kelly Phelan. It is a fashion and culture magazine called Up. It focuses on men's and women's fashion, but there are also articles on art, music, and culture. Our goal is to inspire students to dress and think creatively.

Our first issue comes out February 4th. We are in the process of assigning stories for our second issue, which will come out in April.

 We are looking for creative, motivated writers, photographers, layout designers, and stylists who can devote a relatively significant amount of their time to the magazine (bi-weekly meetings, completing your assignments by the deadline, etc, your typical magazine things). An interest in fashion, culture, innovation, and ingenuity, or any of those things, is appreciated and welcome.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you're interested!

Thanks, Lauren Kelly
Up Editor-in-Chief