JOURMAJR Archives

November 2013

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:41:06 -0500
Hi there!

I’m writing to let you know that we have just added a new section of JRN 201, since most spots are taken in our other courses. JRN 201F will take place on Thursday evenings from 6:30-9:10 p.m. in 227 Williams Hall. The reason for the evening time slot is that we are very fortunate to have a working multimedia journalist from Cincinnati teaching the course for us, and that is when she can come to campus. We also are working on adding an additional section of JRN 201, so stay tuned!

We also are keeping a wait list for sections that are closed. This morning, we will be contacting students on the wait lists to see if we can force-add them to open spots in the Thursday night class as well as other sections.

If you have not gotten your name on the wait list for JRN 201 — or for any other class — please fill out the attached form and either e-mail a scan of it to Susan Coffin, [log in to unmask], or drop if off at her office, 202 Williams Hall.

Thanks!

Cheryl Gibbs
Journalism Program Coordinator
and Chief Departmental Advisor