JOURMAJR Archives

August 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nicole Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:35:57 -0700
The first Society of Professional Journalists meeting for the
school year will be Tuesday, Sept. 7 in the Bachelor Reading
Room (3rd floor) at 6:00 pm.
Current members or anyone interested in learning more about the
Society are invited to attend. We will discuss all planned
activities for the year and any new ideas for projects,
programming, etc.
Any questions can be directed to me at [log in to unmask]

Nicole Scholz
SPJ President