JOURMAJR Archives

November 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:09:15 -0500
All:

Applications for leadership positions with Miami student media organizations
are now available. These include The Miami Student, MQ, Rescensio, M Book,
WMSR and Inklings. Applications, which require letters of recommendation,
are due Jan. 12 to Dr. Drushel. See the message below and the attached
document for more details.

Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving break -- wherever you may be!

Patti Newberry
Member, Committee on Student Publication and Broadcast Media