JOURMAJR Archives

September 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:56:35 -0400
9-27-06

Dear JRN students,
     I'd like to extend a final invitation to all of you to join in
on the special press conference with President Hodge tomorrow
(Thursday) at 2 p.m. in Laws 100.  This is a great opportunity to
meet with the new president and ask questions about the university
and his vision for its current and future direction.  This is also
not something a university president usually does for specific
department or program, so I hope many of you will take advantage of
this.  I hope to see you there.
   Thanks.
Richard Campbell, Director, JRN