JOURMAJR Archives

October 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:33:19 -0400
If you are a sophomore or junior who is Black, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific
Islander, American Indian or Alaskan Native, you are eligible to apply for
a business reporting internship sponsored by the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund.

Not only is newspaper business reporting a fast-growing field, you can't
find a much better jump-start than this one, sponsored by the owners of
the Wall Street Journal.

In addition to filling out an application and writing an essay, you must
take a proctored reporting test in order to be considered.

I will be available to proctor the test, but we must make arrangements
with the Fund to get the test here via snail mail. The test must be given
and mailed back by Nov. 1.

Please let me know ASAP if you have any interest.

For more information, contact me at [log in to unmask] or visit the DJNF
Web site at http://DJNewspaperFund.dowjones.com/fund/default.asp

Judi Hetrick