JOURMAJR Archives

December 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:51:04 -0500
I'd like to invite all interested JRN students to the documentary
project produced by the COM/JRN 314 class this term.  See note below
from 314 instructor Joe Sampson:

	On Thursday Dec. 7 at 5:30pm in the Williams Hall TV studio, COM/JRN
	314 will premiere "Restoring Honor: A Campus and Community Responds"

	Featuring more than 50 on camera interviews, this documentary examines
	how the culture of drinking influences the lives of every segment of the
	Miami and Oxford communities. This student production reveals
problems 	andsolutions as well as presenting a wide array of
perspectives and ideas.

	You will each receive an invitation by mail later this week. I hope you
	can join me in celebrating this outstanding collaborative effort between
	between mass comm and journalism students.

	The event is free and refreshments will be provided. Bring a friend.

Hope to see you there.

Richard Campbell