JOURMAJR Archives

September 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Weiland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:01:11 -0400
Subject: Web page help
From:    "Bobbe Burke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Thu, September 21, 2006 4:21 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]
Cc:      [log in to unmask]

It sure would be helpful if you could spread the word that my office  is
looking for some web page design and upkeep assistance.  The
Division of Student Affairs would be paying for the student work and
there may be one or two departments that would be involved in all the
work that is needed.  Anything you can do to get the word out to
other majors would be great.  We were thinking somewhere between 8 -  12
hours a week depending upon how much time a student has.

Thanks again.
Bobbe