JOURMAJR Archives

November 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
New Music Picks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:35:54 -0800
If you like Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, or Ryan Adams,
then check out...

THOMAS CUNNINGHAM
the best new singer/songwriter you haven't heard in 2004

Thomas Cunningham and his 4-piece acoustic pop/rock band
(the Loco Focos) are sure to chill your vibe and soothe
your soul, casting visions of palm trees, tropical
paradise, and a good bottle of wine. Although many have
compared Thomas Cunningham's music to the likes of
Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Ryan Adams, Elliott Smith, and
Nick Drake, he delivers engaging lyrics and soulful
melodies in his own unique, rich and organic way.

Genre:          Acoustic Pop/Rock
Contemporaries: Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Ryan Adams
Influences:     Nick Drake, Paul Simon, Elliott Smith
Hometown:       Woodland, California

For Thomas Cunningham's web site, click below:
http://www.thomas-cunningham.com

For free MP3's of his music, click below:
http://www.thomas-cunningham.com/music.php

To join his mailing list, click below:

INDEPENDENT REVIEWS OF THOMAS CUNNINGHAM'S LATEST CD

"The Bottle of Wine EP has six of the best acoustic rock
songs I've heard in a while." - Steve Rewinski, East
Hampton Independent

"Your voice is very charming and pulled me in right from
the first verse, which is a rare thing for me these days.
I can hear a little Goo Goo Dolls, Jack Johnson, a little
John Mayer and Nick Drake." - Braden Merrick, Warner Bros.
Records

"The main thing to be learned from this disc is that this
kid (he's only 19) can write." - Jason Warburg,
dailyvault.com

A SPECIAL OFFER FROM THOMAS CUNNINGHAM'S RECORD LABEL

$2 off your purchase of Thomas Cunningham's latest record,
'The Bottle of Wine EP', when purchased directly from
Emerald City's online store

Be sure to use this entire coupon code: NMP-EMAIL-TC1
- Expires 11/12/04

To redeem your coupon online, click below:
http://www.emeraldcityeg.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1

This email was sent by newmusicpicks.com,
309 Cedar St #3234, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.

Be assured that newmusicpicks.com will not sell or rent
your email address.

To view our Privacy Policy, click below:
http://www.newmusicpicks.com/index.html

If you do not want to receive any more emails from
newmusicpicks.com, simply reply to this email and you will
be promptly removed.