JOURMAJR Archives

August 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:05:14 -0400
Dear Listers,

The grammar test for entrance into the Journalism Program will be held in
October -- probably the 27th. However, I don't know the final date yet.

I also will post it onto the Facebook Group "Miami Journalism Is My Bag
Baby!" It is an open group, and you are welcomed to join. I created it to
link Miami grads with current students in our program, and the networking
has been pretty sweet so far.

Heckler

Visita MSN Latino Entretenimiento: ¡música, cine, chismes, TV y más...!
http://latino.msn.com/entretenimiento/