JOURMAJR Archives

February 2005

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jennifer Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:36:42 -0500
Hi.  My name is Jennifer Bowen and I am the current intern at the
Marketing Communications Department here at Miami.  My boss, Tracy
Chappelow, is looking for new applicants to fill two positions: a summer
'05 intern and an intern for next school year.

My responsibilities at work include writing and editing full-color student
recruitment publications, as well as working with photographers and
designers to ensure effective publications.  I am credited in the
brochures, which has proven to be a great resume-builder during my job
search.

I was able to schedule my 10-hour work week at the beginning of both
semesters based on my personal class schedule.  My experiences during this
internship have not only strengthened my writing and editing skills, but
taught me more about pulic relations, marketing tactics, and an overall
professional work setting.

I STRONGLY encourage anyone interested in this internship to apply.  Send
a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to Tracy Chappelow,
Marketing Communications Department, Glos Center by March 1.

Also, please feel free to reply to my e-mail and ask any questions you
might have.  I will be happy to answer!!!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bowen