JOURMAJR Archives

June 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:53:49 -0400
Dear JRN majors,
     I wanted to encourage any of you who are interested in broadcast
journalism and video to take the COM/JRN 314 course this fall.  It has a
low enrollment and we don't want to cancel it.   Because the class is
small, this would be a good opportunity to get some individual attention
from the instructor, Joe Sampson.  The class meets TR from 2-3:15 in
Williams 115C.
     Another COM class -- 445 -- Seminar in Mass Communication Law also has
a low enrollment.  If any of you who are juniors or seniors would like to
substitute this class for JRN 301, I would allow this for your JRN
major.  Howard Kleiman is the instructor and the class meets TR from
9:30-10:45 in Williams 160.  (Our own JRN 301 law class this fall -- also
taught be Dr. Kleiman -- is full.)
      If either of these classes are of interest, please let me know.
  Richard Campbell (529-7525)