JOURMAJR Archives

January 2011

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia Gallagher Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:36:24 -0500
Students: Here is another reminder on the upcoming deadline for the Mark of
Excellence contest. Details below ... And in the link.

Patricia Gallagher Newberry
Lecturer and Coordinator of Special Events and Internships
Miami University Journalism Program
Williams Hall 206
513.529.5893