JOURMAJR Archives

October 2001

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:02:47 -0400
At the request of a student, I've scheduled a third (and final!) Dow
Jones internship practice test for Wednesday Oct. 17 at 5 p.m. in the
Wilson Room, next to the English office.

Please contact me if you plan to take this test so I can be sure to
have enough copies.

Also, early next week we will set the time for the real test --
probably 6 p.m. either Sunday Oct. 28 or Monday Oct. 29.

The real test will be given only once, and you must sign up with me
in advance and fill out an internship application form. If you have a
preference on the time, please contact me before Sunday Oct. 14 at
midnight.

Thanks!
Judi Hetrick
9.5271