JOURMAJR Archives

April 2005

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Leah Rupp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:08:57 -0400
To the journalism listserv:

My department is seeking a college student with journalism experience to
write a series of articles for our website at Little Tikes related to
Parenting and Child development issues. I have attached a more detailed
description of the position. Any writers interested in applying should
contact me directly.

Thank you,

Carrie Manis
Associate Direct-to-Consumer Manager
The Little Tikes Company
2180 Barlow Road
Hudson, OH 44236
P: (330) 650-3822
F: (330) 342-8904
E:[log in to unmask]
www.littletikes.com
<<Copywriter Internship.doc>>

  This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected by law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or communication of this message is strictly  prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please  contact the sender
immediately and delete the message. Please note  that although we will
take all commercially reasonable efforts to  prevent viruses from being
transmitted from our systems, it is the  responsibility of the recipient
to check for and prevent adverse  action by viruses on its own systems.