JOURMAJR Archives

February 2005

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patti Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:57:27 -0500
JOURNALISM STUDENTS:

Now is the time to visit the English Dept. Web site and download entry forms
for the annual writing awards. Keep in mind that journalism students have
snatched up both Greer/Hepburn and Montaine wins -- and big dollar$ -- in
recent years and are likely to do well again this year.
\
Note that the entry deadline is now FEB. 23.

Journalism entries require a portfolio of five to 10 published articles and
an essay of 250 words about your growth as a journalistic writer. Entries
should be delivered to the English office, Bachelor 356, by the 23rd.

Get all the details at www.muohio.edu/english. Click on the contest link on
the lefthand column and then open the PDF there for the entry form.

Good luck.

Patti

Patricia Gallagher Newberry
www.marriedwchildren.com