JOURMAJR Archives

October 2001

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:48:29 -0500
To all:

Final call for RSVPs for the 4 p.m. Monday (Nov. 5) seminar with Geyer.
Confirmed are: Dave Greber, Lisa Bernard, Emily King, Chris Knight and Dana
Johnson. Five slots will remain open until noon tomorrow. First come, first
serve, as before.

Thanks,

Patti

Patricia Gallagher Newberry