JOURMAJR Archives

October 2001

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:01:32 -0400
Beta Theta Pi Administrative Office
5134 Bonham Road
Oxford, OH  45056

Phone: 523-7591 M-F 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Ask for Ann Haas,
communication department. Email: [log in to unmask] -- but prefer
phone contact.

Position
Part-time employment paid position in the Beta Communication
Department. $6.00/hour (can receive internship credit if you need it)
Duties include but not limited to: press releases regarding new
members, volunteers and staff changes; history research for our new
sports museum; proofreading magazine articles and newsletters

Computer knowledge needed: Microsoft Word

This is the Administrative Office of the General Fraternity. Dress is
smart casual; no jeans and T-shirts.

Immediate employment. 10-15 hours per week. We understand study time
for mid-term/finals -- very flexible. If you need more hours, we can
provide you with approx. 20 if needed.

Please call Ann Haas for more details.

Ann Haas
Communication Dept.