KDPI Archives

November 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 22:31:44 -0500
Hi Everyone!

There will be an edTP(izz)A meeting, edTPA informational meeting, THIS THURSDAY from 7-8:30 in MCG 415.  There will be FREE PIZZA!!! If you are wondering what the edTPA is or feel uninformed about it, please come to the meeting.  It will be very helpful, and will hopefully answer the questions you have about the edTPA.  Also, this is not just a KDPi event, so feel free to bring other education majors!! You will also get 1 POINT for coming!!

SENIORS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE EDTPA:
We need you to help answer some questions that students may have!! Please email me if you are able to addend!! You will receive 1 POINT!

I hope to see you all there!

Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President