KDPI Archives

September 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:23:41 -0400
Hi Everyone!!

We still have spots open to volunteer for the Sandy Hormel Book Celebration THIS THURSDAY!!  We REALLY need people to help tear down at the Oxford Community Arts Center at 8:00.  This should take less than 30min and you will get 1 point for doing so.  Please sign up to help. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJIAlQECKU_m4Ug7L3XWmDoPx8d2vkCPekCT_Y6QjS8/edit?usp=sharing

We also REALLY need more volunteers to go to Talawanda Middle School THIS FRIDAY!! Check the open spots on the google doc and see if any of them fit with your schedule (Note: There are two pages so keep scrolling). If you sign up for this, please email me so I can get you a book.  You will receive the lesson plan soon. https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/document/d/1djxISFtvbzGEXlWJpKgEGLJ8fNLb_Ot-BUHEBT1vV9w/edit

Lastly, we are ordering shirts for every member of KDPi!! Taylor Polder won the t-shirt contest,so the shirt is going to be light blue and look like the picture I sent in the other email.  KDPi will be paying for these, so these SHIRTS ARE FREE!!! To receive a shirt, you need to fill out this google form with your size.  We will not be ordering any extra shirts.  If you do not fill out this google form by THIS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 you will not get a shirt. Again, the SHIRTS ARE FREE for all members!!
https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/forms/d/1Vi8GVVCGyQgPp-57HKoMkrMyPKQ2iXwdffoKvmecRH0/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks,
Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President