KDPI Archives

December 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:00:02 -0500
Hi Everyone!

Thank to everyone who donated holiday basket items and helped put together the baskets.  We have 38 baskets to donate to families in need at Rothenberg Preparatory Academy and Highland Elementary School!

There are two opportunities to get points THIS FRIDAY!

1.  Judge science fair projects at Garfield Middle School from 8:45-12:00.  Please sign up on the google doc if you would like to participate. You will get 3 POINTS.

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1xME6x0mCIqSlv9m3-XlcsIlyxHFn91E1jA57v12A3hE/edit#gid=0

2.  Deliver Holiday Baskets and Books to Rothenberg Preparatory Academy at 2:15.  This is about 50 minutes away, so you would need to leave Oxford by 1:25.  Please sign up on the google doc.  We will most likely need 3 cars and one extra person to go in the car with them.  Therefore, we will need 6 people.  The first six people to sign up are the ones who will be going.  You will get 3 POINTS.

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1LArgBXRocvDU3yNZXJtH2D1hUefGMEHjUBOuImhS13s/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President