KDPI Archives

October 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:20:27 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Thank you to those of you that came to the meeting last night.  Here is the powerpoint including the information we discussed tonight.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Please make sure you take a look at it!!  There is a Fall In Love with Reading Book Drive starting tomorrow.  You can donate books and get points.  Please look at the powerpoint for more information!  We talked about a lot at tonights meeting!

Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President