KDPI Archives

April 2016

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Corrine Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corrine Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2016 16:18:05 -0400
Good afternoon KDPI!

Tomorrow our initiation brunch will be from 11-1 in Armstrong 3054, which is the pavilion on the third floor! Dress as you would for field or student teaching!

Please remember to bring your local dues to the brunch! Also, if you haven't done so already register on Kappa Delta Pi's website to pay your national dues! This is super important so that tomorrow we can recognize you as official members!

We cannot wait to see you all tomorrow!

Thanks,

Corrine