KDPI Archives

October 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:06:28 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Attached below is an email and opportunity I wanted to open up to you all.  I have created a Google Doc.  Please fill it out if you are interested.  You will receive 2 points for attending.

Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President

Hello,

We at Eaton Middle School ​​will be hosting a “Mix It Up” day on October 24th.  If you aren't familiar, it’s a day to promote tolerance and students sit with new students at lunch.  There need to be “facilitators” at the table to help move the conversation along.  I thought possibly there might be students within your department who would be interested in taking part in this day.  I know it can often be powerful for our students to get messages from new people and not the same teachers every day.  This would take place somewhere between on Friday, October 24th and our lunches run from 10​:​47​ am​ to 12​:​17​ pm​.

Thanks,

Hilary Waugh

Eaton Middle School Counselor

(937)472-2606