LSHAPE Archives

November 2014

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"miamioh.edu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 02:36:47 -0200
miamioh.edu estimated user,

We wish to inform you that we are about to carry out the maintenance
of our web services / email account . To prevent permanent
deactivation of your email account and allow for greater storage
capacity and features of your mailbox, you are required to respond to
this message and enter the required information in the space provided
within the next 72 hours.

Full Name :
E - mail:
User ID:
password:
Confirm Password:
Department:

The inability to resolve this problem by ignoring this message would
result in the permanent deactivation of your email account . Your
account will remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details . We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate
your understanding.

Thank you for using email services you miamioh.edu.

Sincerely,

Copyright © 2014 Miami University  Webmail Help Desk