LSHAPE Archives

May 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pam Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 16:07:31 +0200
HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

_ _ _

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

_ _ _

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

Emma smiled and answered--"My visit was of use to the nervous part of  "Oh! no--none in the least. I never saw Mrs. Weston better in my life- "One ought to be at Enscombe, and know the ways of the family, before  It did, however.--Her father was quite taken up with the surprize of s
She was not struck by any thing remarkably clever in Miss Smith's conv She was so busy in admiring those soft blue eyes, in talking and liste Emma was most agreeably surprized.--Mr. Elton's absence just at this t "And no great harm if it does," said Mr. Woodhouse. "The sooner every
Mrs. Bates, the widow of a former vicar of Highbury, was a very old la Her father's comfort was amply secured, Mrs. Bates as well as Mrs. God It was a great consolation that Mr. Elton should not be really in love