LSHAPE Archives

July 2006

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Millicent Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:12:02 -0120
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAWLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEGX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERDECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC2OUNT OFER!

http://ecqcio.waystoadopt.com/?70293030

=========Jonathan in the lead. Fletcher smoothly at his right  wing,  Henry  Calvin
like all greenhorns, he had  the urge to do something immediately, anything.
special and gifted and divine? No more than you are, no more  than  I  am.
     So, I thought.
Fletchers, that need an instructor more than this one, that's on  its  way
had particularly changed  in it. Like everything  was the way it  was thirty

     "I don't care what they say," he thought  fiercely,  and  his  vision
     "Yes.  But I  have  nothing  to do  with the  study of extraterrestrial