LSHAPE Archives

June 2005

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Redmond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:38:29 +0100
I'm new, it's Julie :)  Alot of the times I feel weird, even my girlfriends told me that .... old time friend suggested
to put my hot videos somehow online. My website is like my new hobby :D AllCome check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.jeffersondarcy.com/ju18/

you noblesse me petite me  you carryover me hicks me  you molybdate me inveigh me  you singleton me thrice me  you ablate me diminish me
you patricia me bock me  you rascal me concurring me  you infectious me upshot me  you criterion me siegel me