LSHAPE Archives

October 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patti David <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 03:58:32 +0200
We've been supplying hundreds of thousands of men with generic brand-name goods for more than 4 years already - and have never received a single complaint! That should definitely mean something:

http://www.indcrypsu.net/

appearing to hear her request, she added in a low voice: "I am very
after train brought in its load from the front, and Calais tried to care
any irony in the remark. For the paper was the Continental News,
are lots of them out among the German dead "--the unburied German