LSHAPE Archives

November 2006

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:40:03 -0700
How are u?
 Have you ever wished to have more intense final? But without any results…
 Order our magical stuff now for the amazing prices, and we will dispatch it right away Enhanced male power and unlimited prowess with your girl The best products for the winning guys

 Come in here: http://www.ekimbanga.com

 World famous brands which keep men happy all over the world

Claudio Clements

While the computer counts down to zero, get your car moving in the gear that you're testing it in; when the computer reads "collecting data," drop the hammer and accelerate to red line I'll do modeling as long as I'm still having fun Funny how tastes stay the same The computer saves the raw data so that it can redraw horsepower and torque curves in case you We tested the software on a 2005 Infiniti G35 with less than 5,000 miles on the odometer The photographer wasn't local, and he had to search for a good location "Hachirokus are notoriously weak in providing rigid chassis support All the top dogs in the scene--Stephan Papadakis, Ed Bergenholtz, Lisa Kubo, Christian Rado, Viet Lam, Charles Madrid, Myles Bautista, Kenny Tran, Jeremy Lookofsky and Dave Shih, to name a few--used Honda's VTEC motor to reach the podium and, for some, the record book What a terrible strip clubThe girls inside must have been fugly to have had all those guys walk out and watch a fully clothed girl !
 shoot pictures