LSHAPE Archives

August 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amie Velez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:40 -0200
Everyone has the right to a private life and confidentiality of private information.
It appears to be more and more difficult to remain this right intact yet.
Particularly it is aggravated while I-net surfing.
The governments of some EU countries and as well as North and South America
passed the statutes obliging the Internet providers
to keep watch on their clients and retain the information concerning
when and what this exact web surfer visited on the I-net,
what page she/he clicked upon, what content one glanced over,
what information he/she transmitted or received.
Thus, we see this as an infringement of right to a private life.

How can this be done?
It's exceedingly easy to do. We suggest you take advantage of our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a regular encrypted connection between your PC
and VPN server build upon data transfer in the form of encrypted GRE packages.
Enciphering is created by means of the most up to date reliable algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you need to use exactly our offer?
There're some substantial reasons to do it:
* Our VPN servers are connected to the quick Web channels (100 Mb/s)! Because of this,
  taking advantage of our service, you will never notice
  some slow-down of the Internet connection.
* Our costs appear to be extremely seductive!
  Only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of traffic and only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* It is not difficult at allto adjust and make profit of our VPN service!
  To do it you need to click two times. Try & make sure for yourself!

Defend your private life!
http://revolbest.com/