LSHAPE Archives

February 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:07:17 -0060
 She took legal action as she thought it was damaging. When it was revealed she would be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother, The way Shilpa Shetty was treated in the Big Brother house was very harsh, but I don't think it's such a big deal after all. They don't seem

New STOCK for YOU TRI CLEAN ENTERPRISE (TICLF.PK)!!!
amazing SHARE with great growth potential and good management!!!

We ASSURE that U had not POSSIBILITY like this before. Try to catch it NOW!!!
And YOU can DOUBLE  your INCOME just for SEVERAL days.

For elaborate info about TICLF.PK check brokers website!!!
Hurry up YOU must get this TICLF.PK STOCK on TuesDAY: 02/13/2007

&#9632;WARNING&#9632;: Tomorrow will be more expensive!!!
Don’t hesitate!!!

If the famous people of Britain act this way knowing the outside world watches everything they do, I can't imagine how ordinary Asian people get treated by white Brits. Also, the fact that she was called a 'Paki', Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was incident is not representative