LSHAPE Archives

November 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
hiram lucius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:38:07 +0000
Hello my new friend! I'm very glad to get in touch with you. I'm full of optimism, open-hearted and easy going lady looking for serious relations. I wish to find strong and reliable man, honest, self-confident and sensual partner. I would be glad to know you better, so if you would like, feel free to write me back at
[log in to unmask] I'm attaching a photo of me, hope you will like it. It would be nice to hear from you and see your photos. I'm totally agree with the expression "Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men" by Muda Saint Michael. So what do you think about it? Waiting for your answer impatiently. Julia