MATHED Archives

February 1997

MATHED@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jerry K Stonewater <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mathematical Education Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:48:31 EST
Math Ed committee-As you will read, Sarah Dowhower has set up a list to
communicate with us about the latest in the licensure issue.  Here is her
first mailing. I will routineely send them to you.   Please note, she wants
a one page summary of our recommendations by spring break.  Can we make that
deadline?  Jerry