MATHED Archives

November 1995

MATHED@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kansky R <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mathematical Education Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 10:27:04 -0500
TO:  Mathematics Education Committee
FROM:  Bob Kansky
DATE:  15 November 1995
RE:  Cancellation of Today's Meeting

Several members of the Committee cannot attend today's meeting because of
illness or because of needs to be elsewhere.  As a result, we would be unable
to take any action at the meeting; hence, I've decided to cancel our happy
gathering.

Bill Rouse made a special effort to prepare a revised course proposal (EDT
465-565) for consideration today.  Because of the cancellation -- and to keep
things moving -- I will have that revision sent to you by email or snailmail
as soon as possible.  We can conduct deliberations on the network before our
next meeting.  Also, I will schedule a special meeting of the group (before
December) if that is necessary to keeping the course proposal on track.