MBA98 Archives

March 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:35:35 +0800
To [log in to unmask]:

Email is the best promote tool.

We offer Email Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email list

We can provide target email list you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your client email list.

* We have millions of email list in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Targeted Emails for you

We can send your email message to your targeted clients! We will
customize your email list and send your message for you.

More: www.marketingforus.com

* We also offer Web Hosting & mailing server.

Regards!

Bill
Sale Dept

No Thanks: [log in to unmask]@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU