MBA98 Archives

October 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ellen Huffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:09:09 -0400
The men is rich when he is healthy!
http://shine.thebestnnedonly4you.info/?sobersxtvuyunrestzvpreferendums

My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.

Politeness is half good manners and half good lying.
If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Voting for the right is doing nothing for it.
Chance fights ever on the side of the prudent.

Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.