MBA98 Archives

June 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
CHAD Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:38:32 -0120
In the last newsletter we’ve informed you that Canadian products are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper.  Now MyCanadianPharmacy offers even better opportunity to save on your drugs – 50% discount.

MyCanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 50% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.

Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.
http://kuagde.colorplus.hk/?00388868